480 NW. 69th Ave. Margate FL 33063 US
"Private lessons" are a wonderful way to receive personalized attention and fast-track your learning curve. Lessons may be taken by one or two persons with any combination of instructors. The Introductory Special of 1 hour for $25.00 is the way to go to begin your dance journey Learn More....
"Semi-private lessons" are also available for groups larger than 2 people. Please add additional charge of $20 per each additional person above the first 2. Discounts are available for large groups. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Private & Semi-private lessons are 55 mins long, by appointments only.
This is the most effective and faster way of learning how to dance. Each Lesson is structured and taylor made to your specific needs & progress speed.
Dance lessons in our Dance Studio have never been more fun and easy. Enjoy all of the benefits that come from dancing. Better health, appearance, confidence, coordination, social life and more. Ballroom dance lessons can really improve your lifestyle. Here you can take salsa dance lessons, tango dance lessons, cha cha dance lessons, swing dance lessons, rumba dance lessons, waltz dance lessons, wedding dance lessons, and more.
You may always call us at (954) 274-4756 to ask our friendly staff about any questions regarding our dance instruction. You may first want to consult our Studio Policies bellow.
*No refunds except for studio credit only
*24 Hour cancellation can be applied on the day of purchase
• A Private Lesson guarantees optimal individual attention from an instructor. However, you are not guaranteed a private room. Studios are typically shared with other Private Lessons taking place. The music is also shared on an equal basis.
• Private Lessons are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise specified, and are by appointment only. It is recommended that you book your lesson at least one week in advance in order to secure your desired day and time and your chosen instructor.
• Every Private Lesson must be paid for in advance.
• When you arrive for your Private Lesson, please check-in at the front desk first. We suggest that you arrive early to check in, change your shoes, warm up, etc.
• To ensure that the instructor of your choice is available, you may schedule a Standing Lesson. A Standing Lesson means you will have the same day and time with your instructor every week. This lends to continuity of learning, as well as a simplified schedule. Standing Lessons can only be booked when a student is on a package of five, ten or twenty lessons. If a Standing Lesson is cancelled two or more times within a month, you risk forfeiting your standing day and time.
• Please guarantee your lesson times by scheduling all private lessons at the front desk only.
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all Private Lessons whether you have a Standing Lesson or not. If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your appointment, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before that lesson in order to avoid charging you for that lesson. Please do not leave voicemail. Talk to us or email at email@example.com If you cancel on the day of your lesson; a lesson will be deducted from your Private Lesson Package. If you purchased a single Private Lesson and cancel the day of the booking, that lesson will be charged and you will have to pre-pay for a new lesson.
•If we fail to cancel a Private lesson before 24 hrs, Your teacher will add a private lesson into your package.
The pricing of Private Lessons is based on one or two students participating. If a lesson has more than two students, it is considered a Semi-Private. Read more about it above this page.
• There are no refunds. Studio credit only can be used towards other services offered by Nonstop Dance Studios (Group Classes, Rentals, etc)
• Our Program Advisor, JC can help guide you in selecting an instructor that best suits to your needs and goals: dance lessons, group dance classes, and much more! You may be contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or 954-274-4756.