(1 week of group classes
& 1 Private Lesson)
*No refunds except for studio credit only
*24 Hour cancellation can be applied on the day of purchase
• A Private Lesson guarantees optimal individual attention from an instructor. However, you are not guaranteed a private room. Studios are typically shared with other Private Lessons taking place. The music is also shared on an equal basis.
• Private Lessons are 55 minutes long, unless otherwise specified, and are by appointment only. It is recommended that you book your lesson at least one week in advance in order to secure your desired day and time and your chosen instructor.
• Every Private Lesson must be paid for in advance.
• When you arrive for your Private Lesson, please check-in at the front desk first. We suggest that you arrive early to check in, change your shoes, warm up, etc.
• To ensure that the instructor of your choice is available, you may schedule a Standing Lesson. A Standing Lesson means you will have the same day and time with your instructor every week. This lends to continuity of learning, as well as a simplified schedule. Standing Lessons can only be booked when a student is on a package of five, ten or twenty lessons. If a Standing Lesson is cancelled two or more times within a month, you risk forfeiting your standing day and time.
• Please guarantee your lesson times by scheduling all private lessons at the front desk only.
• There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all Private Lessons whether you have a Standing Lesson or not. If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your appointment, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before that lesson in order to avoid charging you for that lesson. Please do not leave voicemail. Talk to us or email at firstname.lastname@example.org If you cancel on the day of your lesson; a lesson will be deducted from your Private Lesson Package. If you purchased a single Private Lesson and cancel the day of the booking, that lesson will be charged and you will have to pre-pay for a new lesson.
•If we fail to cancel a Private lesson before 24 hrs, Your teacher will add a private lesson into your package.
The pricing of Private Lessons is based on one or two students participating. If a lesson has more than two students, it is considered a Semi-Private. Read more about it above this page.
• There are no refunds. Studio credit only can be used towards other services offered by Nonstop Dance Studios (Group Classes, Rentals, etc)
• Our Program Advisor, JC can help guide you in selecting an instructor that best suits to your needs and goals: dance lessons, group dance classes, and much more! You may be contact us via email email@example.com, or 954-274-4756.
480 NW. 69th Ave. Margate FL 33063 US
Copyright 2020 Nonstop Dance Company.
All rights reserved.